Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday Night Drivel

Hey hey kids, and adolescents, who knows, maybe even adults?

After last nights nightmare scenario with the football, I have spent the day discovering Batman: Arkham Asylum. There's been people bugging me to play it for yonks, and I finally gave in. So glad I did. I may be reviewing it after I've finished it, so watch this space.

My thoughts exactly, Brucie

Other than that it's been a fairly uneventful weekend, I'm upgrading the world to HD as of next weekend, finally getting a new pair of specs. My last pair thought they would stay on a train long after I got off it, traitorous bastards. So I've gone the last 3 or 4 years not quite knowing if I recognise people more than 10 feet away or not, which has led to a few embarrassing situations, to say the least.

Also, went to see The Dictator yesterday, I tell you what, I wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near as good as it was. I'm a big fan of Ali G and Borat, but Bruno didn't really connect. This is Sacha Baron Cohen back at his best though, the man is not scared of anything. Genuinely full of proper belly laughs, go and see it. NOW! I'll wait.

Admiral General Aladeen commands you!

So that was my weekend, I'm now settling in to watch the start of a new series of Family Guy (for us brits anyway). No doubt I'll be posting again some time during the week, so see you all then, try and stay out of prison!

~Flynny

No comments:

Post a Comment