Tuesday 26 June 2012

11th Post Bonanzo-Spectacular! (Or An Update On Things That Are Stuff)

Crikey O'Reilly, it's been a little while.

So between work, Mass Effect 2, and having an actual life, I've not had much time for my internet life. Please accept my sincerest apologies for my shameful neglect, blog readers.

So what's changed since I last posted? Well, we Brits celebrated (I use the term loosely) 60 years of having the same wrinkly old bag sitting on a posh chair in a big house in London. Now, you may get the idea from the wording the used that I'm not a massive royalist, and I think you'd find the majority of the population aren't really bothered about old Queenie. Unless she's giving us a couple of days off work, then suddenly it's all flag-waving and street parties.

Love you really, Ma'am. Please don't put my head on a pike.

The England football team proved once again that we're mediocre at the majority of sports we invent. Which is why we're constantly thinking up new ones with impossibly complicated rules that nobody else can understand. Like cricket (which we suck at), or bowls (which nobody else plays). 

It's kind of like in America, where they hold world championships without involving any of the rest of the world (looking at you NFL and MLB). Except we still manage to lose occasionally, because we're just that special. We don't mind though, we always go into international sports with the attitude that we're just happy to be involved. It's not the winning, it's the international relations, or some shit like that.

 ......Yeeeaaaaah.....

On a more personal note, I've ventured back out onto the clubbing scene, as a special treat to Bish for his 21st. Actually ended up having a cracking night, despite the only thing I pulled being my left knee (which still hurts a week and a half later). That's not why I go clubbing though, I go for the cheesy music and excuse to jump around like a lunatic. I don't get the whole thing about people going to clubs to pick up a girl (or boy). Just enjoy yourself, take the pressure off, chances are people will like you more if you're not trying to mate with them.

Just today I rediscovered that I actually had a Formspring account. I know right? Anyway, turns out I used to use it a fair bit, so if you fancy a chuckle at my semi-insane answers to a load of weird and wonderful questions, or even have some burning questions to ask yourself, feel free to head over to here. If anyone poses a question I feel needs a detailed response (or a thorough ridiculing), I might even make a blog post about it.

That about wraps it up for me tonight, hope you're all ok, and greatly relieved that I am in fact still alive. See you around the interpipes, biznitches.

~Flynny




No comments:

Post a Comment